Lovercoaster

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No matter how hard you press, you can't end this distress
I'm going to expire as soon as we aren't us anymore
You can't pull me back, can't save me, I'm tied to the tracks
And it's all for nothing now

I'll jump at you, scalpel first
Take from your chest what I deserve
I'll jump at you scalpel first
Take from you what I deserve

Punishments are....Punishments are...
Free with the purchase of one last request!
No matter how you dissect what was
I know that I gave it my best
Some come and protest!
In front of the factory of my love
Say it wasn't real, say it wasn't enough!

And I'll jump at you, scalpel first
Take from your chest what I deserve
Yeah, I'll jump at you scalpel first
Take from you what I deserve

End us and give me my death sentence
I've been waiting long enough, come on and give me hell
I've been waiting long enough, give me my funeral bells

0 comments:

Post a Comment