Self Imposition

Saturday, March 27, 2010

If emotion comes, invisible
No tie to reason, or cause
Then I shall lay, defeated
In the inevitable confusion
That will follow

A week since we last spoke
And the feeling still hasn't left
I robbed myself of happiness
And showered you in hate and selfishness
Every word to leave me mouth
Was just another way out

Cause I don't want to love you,
And I don't want to need you
I want to live without you
And I'm trying to find out how
So tonight, its one more sad song before bed
And one more romance novel chapter read
Just so tomorrow isn't a bad bet
So I can get out of bed,
Without you

A week since we last spoke
And the feeling still hasn't left
I told you all the things I wish I'd meant
So when you find out the words weren't true
I'm hoping you will see through
And know I'm not doin' well, without you

If emotion comes, in the night and invisible
Then I shall lay, without my halo
And the sign shall tell you what you already know
I'm not going to make it, till tomorrow

Without you, without you
Not going to make it till tomorrow
Without you

0 comments:

Post a Comment