Betterthanthetruth

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you--

Before you go on, there is no god, and I promise you one better. I promise you that I will tell you things that make you optimistic. I will tell you things that will give you hope and inspire you to quit your job so that your dreams can come true. I will make you throw away your wedding ring and despise it for the shackle that it is.

I will give you something betterthanthetruth.

This I swear.



-------------------------

Sometimes I get scared. We're so welcoming to these strangers, telling them all the things we're sick of hiding from our friends. Sometimes I wonder if the problem is with society or us, and if it ever ends.














Keep hiding, but we know you're in there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment